List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Wiki problem with the webhosting
From:       luci aka Lukas Masek <luci () ground ! cz>
Date:       2006-03-31 4:52:55

Hello Jason,

how are you ? Today morning I noticed there's some problem with the KDE
Wiki webhosting. I wasn't able to SSH to the server and the webpage says
*"This Account Has Been Suspended"* "Please contact the billing/support
department as soon as possible."

I'm worried the hosting which you're so kind to sponsor wasn't payed for
this month/whatever ? Can you have a look at it please ? I really have
no idea now.

Thanks. Looking forward to hear from you,

luci
--
luciash d' being aka luci alias Lukas Masek