List:       kde-www
Subject:    attachments sent to KDE bugs by mistake
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2006-03-21 19:21:10

Hello Webmaster

this morning I've received a message from Gilles Caulier regarding Bug 120309
(digiKam Wishlist) thru the KDE bug system and I haven't realized that the
message did'nt come from him directly and so my answer went to the bug list
instead of Gilles.

I have added 4 attachements:
 (id=15231, 15232, 15233, 15234)

They contain (artistic) nudity and were not really intended to be published on
the KDE bugs page... I just tried to remove them (only those attachements,
not the text), but I haven't found out, how to.

I personally don't care about the photos beeing there, but I don't want to
annoy or offend anybody, so if you think thats appropriate, could you please
remove them or tell me, how I can remove them?

Sorry for bothering you about that.

kind regards

Daniel Bauer

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com