List:       kde-www
Subject:    New mailing list for the web team
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-21 10:38:46

Hi!

We have created a new mailing list for reworking the KDE.org websites.
Everyone who is actively involved with the KDE websites is welcome to join:

In the past, there have been long flamewars on this list by people who never
actively worked on the KDE websites. For this reason we want to limit the new
mailing list to people who are willing to really contribute, and who promise
not to engage in bikeshedding discussions and unproductive flamewars.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of