List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Request to have KDE Forum link back
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2006-03-17 23:19:44

Chris Howells <howells@kde.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry you think I was being patronising, that was not my intention I
> merely didn't understand why you were asking the question again when you
> already asked the question on ev-membership and IMO received an answer --
> you didn't reply to Adriaan's last post so I assumed the matter was
> closed.

Thanks.  The discussion ended with something along the lines of "if
someone wants to draft a letter".  I haven't had time to tackle such a
thing yet and hence there wasn't really a need to respond since I
basically agreed with Adriaan.

I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the foot here (again).

Cheers,
Navin.