List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Bug Report Wizard
From:       Martin Gebert <Murphy.Gebert () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-02-26 13:05:51

Hi!

I didn't find a contact address on the bug report page, so please
forward this to the relevant maintainer. Thanks!

In the first screen of the KDE Bug Report Wizard, when choosing KDE
3.4.3 it refuses to continue stating that this KDE version is too old,
and I should get a current one. However, I'm not going to update KDE
just because this "wizard" thinks I should in order to set up a neat bug
report on KDevelop...

Martin