List:       kde-www
Subject:    MIRRORS
From:       Fernando Espinosa <ferub () att ! net ! mx>
Date:       2006-02-22 3:53:52

Dear Srs.I will appreciate your help.-I have founded a possible mirrror in
order to download KDE 3.5 that is:"hooby.com" in UUEE because I am living in
Mexico City.PLease tell if is ok or I Have a wrong -please I beg for your
comprehension.SINCERELY Fernando Espinosa Ramirez.
I have in my PC SuSeLinux 9.0 Thank You very much in advance
My E mail: ferub@att.net.mx