List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: l10n web site
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 12:03:06

OK, thanks, I will see why this translation-howto is not present.

I think we first have to move CVS account to the KDE SVN, and then
move reference of i18n.kde.org website to the l10n.kde.org.

I'm happy to see that people are interested in developing and helping
translation system. The http://kde.gulp.linux.it website is simply
amazing, and it will be great if it could be integrated to the current
l10n.kde.org, to be available to all KDE translation teams. As I
previously said, however, I first need to setup and finished the
moving of i18n to l10n, so please, i18n web admins, informs me if you
want to recreate your account into the SVN repository.

Thanks for support.