List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: why has KDE WWW development gone private?
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-26 23:28:40

I don't know if you know how the current framework work, but if not, I
can explain you, to help you understand that it is, in my opinion,
quite good, and can easily evolve without breaking every dependent web
sites.

In fact, IMHO, this framework is not too intrusive, and let www
developers do what they want, without having to take care about
style/positioning/other boring stuff....