List:       kde-www
Subject:    Thank you for KDE 3.5
From:       Sanya <eldarin () mikrovisata ! net>
Date:       2006-01-05 18:49:23

I just want to express my thanks to all KDE team for such an amazing work! KDE
3.5 is really a wonderful program. Very convenient KDevelop for programming,
nice browser, Kopete messenger with voice and camera support (what my sister
always said Kopete lacked :) ), with improved sound system Skype can make
many subsequent calls without need to restart program, besides Blender works
in KDE :)

Now I learn to program in C++, but I am not sure that now I am able to
contribute to KDE. But when I become more experienced I will be very glad to
help in any way :)

Thank you very much!