List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Problem Creating New Account in KDE Bug Tracking System
From:       Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-04 17:35:24

Hi Bill!

Thanks for the additional information. I hope the second password request got
through this time. I guess that the most likely cause is a misconfiguration
in the spam blocker, but I am cc'ing the kde-www list again so that the
bugs.kde.org administrators know about this.

Olaf

[ Bill Marr ]

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of