List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Subdirectories of kde.org not available
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-10-17 12:47:06

Dirk Mueller wrote:

>On Saturday 15 October 2005 11:40, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
>

>>The layout on the server changed, I would propose that il stuff get's moved
>>to international (and renamed to country name like the others there) and it
>>should get some *.kde.org subdomain.
>>

>I've set up il.kde.org but it seems broken currently.

Hi Dirk,

The problem you see is caused by (wonrg) usage of CSS. I will comment
about it in a few days, as I am having problems (css sux for RTL users).

Meanwhile, if I have an "il.kde.org" this means I must also have a
"kde.org.il".... I will see what can be done in that area.

So, il.kde.org is the same as kde.org/il? Same SVN location?

Thanks!