List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Subdirectories of kde.org not available
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-10-17 19:12:45

On Saturday 15 October 2005 15:50, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Saturday 15 October 2005 15:35, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> > I dont mind having an il.kde.org subdomain, but I still prefear having a
> > redirection from kde.org/il into that new location.
> >
> > Meanwhile, my site is down, what can be done?
>
> As short-time solution, I have moved the www/il stuff to
> www/international/israel and added a svn:externals link to the sites/www,
> www.kde.org should now again catch up the stuff there and put it under /il,
> if somebody arranges the vhost + redir this can go again
styles are fixed again, media dir is linked again, only missing thing is that
the rdf files from dot and apps are no longer available there, perhaps I
should add svn:externals for that, too, not sure, would be more easy if the
rdf feeds would be in one dir to use a external, but k, that would break to
much links ;)

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team