List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Subdirectories of kde.org not available
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-10-15 13:35:35

I dont mind having an il.kde.org subdomain, but I still prefear having a redirection \
from kde.org/il into that new location. Meanwhile, my site is down, what can be \
done?בשבת, 15 באוקטובר 2005, 11:40, כתבת:> On Wednesday 12 October 2005 17:19, Diego \
Iastrubni wrote:> > Hi,> >> > I am maintaining a site in kde.org \
(http://www.kde.org/il) and it's not> > available at the moment. The directory is \
still available under the www> > svn module.> >> > What happened?> >> > Thanks!>> The \
layout on the server changed, I would propose that il stuff get's moved> to \
international (and renamed to country name like the others there) and it> should get \
some *.kde.org subdomain.>> cu> \