List:       kde-www
Subject:    Banned from wiki?
From:       Petru Paler <petru () paler ! net>
Date:       2005-06-20 13:47:29

Hello,

I tried to load a page from the KDE wiki, namely
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Subversion+HOWTO, and I got a
page that says "You are banned from:wiki".

My IP addresses are 82.77.41.203, 82.77.41.204. This is a small office with 4
developers and, since we got those IP addresses, we had no
spamming/flooding/other incidents, so I'm guessing that it's a ban on the
whole network block.

Is there something you can do about it, or should I talk with my ISP?

PS: the contact page on the wiki advertises webmaster@wiki.kde.org as the
contact, but that address doesn't work.

Thank you,
Petru