List:       kde-www
Subject:    problem with a web page
From:       Brent Heard <brent.heard () ic24 ! net>
Date:       2005-06-14 11:10:47

Im new to linux and new - as of this minute - to mailing lists

In my welcome to mailing lists email there is a section on familiarisation as
follows,

If you are new to mailing lists then we suggest
you read
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html">this which
explains how to ask smart questions before posting your e-mail.

I tried this and the response was,

Not Found

 The requested URL /~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html">this was not found on this
server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.catb.org Port 80

did I do something wrong or is it broken?

--

cheers,
Brent