List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Development
From:       Benjamin Meyer <ben () meyerhome ! net>
Date:       2005-04-02 12:21:25

[snip]
> I am worried by all these assertions about corporate targets and marketing.
> It's best that a large number of people is represented when making changes,
> from a large number of countries if possible (this marketing concept seems,
> no offense, quite a USA way of thinking, does it apply in India? in
> Brazil?...)
>
> Other KDE websites problem
> And if we go towards a bare "marketing" website look such the one you
> proposed a few weeks ago then please don't make other KDE family websites
> follow that look. Because KDE family websites at the moment are the
> hostages of the main design. (Latest changes were applied without asking
> other websites maintainers).
> I would prefer in fact having a special website for those corporate people
> you want to target and leave the main kde.org for everybody.
>
> I would prefer not starting a discussion about all that, it's just how I
> perceive things. I am sure you can counter all that, i respect what you
> think but please let us try to think wide.
>
> Anne-Marie

Did I do something to offend you?  I said plenty of times over and over to you
that my idea was just that and idea to talk about and you brought up plenty
of good points which I don't disagree with.  Why do you continue to think
that it is my mission to reduce the page to the design that I showed when
clearly I have never said anything of the such and disage with any post I
make now?

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox