On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:36:40 +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Am Mittwoch 30 März 2005 17:06 schrieb Olaf Schmidt: > > [Stephan Kulow, Mittwoch, 30. März 2005 17:13] > > Another problem is that the kde-www list was never informed about the > > moving date, so no one was able to respond apart from the people who also > > happen to read kde-core-devel. > kde-core-devel is _the_ mailing list where things are decided. But I would > have notified kde-cvs-announce and you would have known. So are all CVS/SVN users supposed to subscribe to kde-cvs-announce? I was just going on my on merry way with the knwoledge that a conversion to SVN was coming along sometime soon but it would be announced ahead of time so I wasn't going to worry about it until the announcement. Just seems I missed the announcement as I wasn't reading the right lists. Moving on though does anyone know if you need to blow away your local CVS checkout and then replace it with an SVN checkout or what? I finally found the SVN howto on the wiki (could it be any harder to locate?): http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Subversion+HOWTO But that doesn't mention anything about already checked out CVS stuff. Regards, -- Jason Bainbridge http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org Personal Site - http://jasonbainbridge.com _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www