List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: SVN timing
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-30 18:13:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Stephan Kulow, Mittwoch, 30. März 2005 20:36]
> Someone is complaining we're not talking in private but keep things
> open on kde-core-devel? I don't understand.

I realize that answering sarcasm with more sarcasms doesn't help to ease
communication. Sorry.

I was trying to explain why I posted my questions so late: I expected the
web server admins to read both the kde-www and kde-core-devel mailing
lists and to respond to the questions about what the svn move means for
the websites. When the date came close, I realized that I had to speak up
in order to prevent that website maintenance and mirrors will be broken
without people realising what its going on.

I don't think every contributor to the websites needs to be subscribed to
kde-core-devel, so it would have been nice if the KDE server admins had
send a mail to kde-www replying to the questions that were asked
concerning the move.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project