List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: SVN timing
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 15:19:33

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:13:00 +0200, Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 30 März 2005 15:53 schrieb Olaf Schmidt:
> > [Dirk Mueller, Mittwoch, 23. März 2005 23:32]
> > > Also, we loose website updating for a while until we fixed all the
> > > servers.
> >
> > Sorry for not speaking up earlier about this, but this is indeed an
> > important topic which needs to be discussed before the subversion move is
> > done:
>
> Ah! Someone else woke up. Finally! I knew it would take till the moving day will be
> tomorrow before people start thinking about the problems.

I knew this was being discussed a while back while I was reading
kde-(core-)devel and was happening sometime in the future but I
haven't been following those lists for a while now as kde-www, jcifs,
tomcat-user and my personal email is more than enough to keep me
occupied.

So we're moving to SVN TODAY??? If anything specific about the move
was sent to kde-www about this then I didn't see it.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org