List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Mistake in press release for KDE 3.4
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-17 17:44:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Laurence!

Thanks for your mail, but the text in the announcement is correct. Some
people suffering from multiple sclerosis or motor neurose decease need
such an application because they have lost their voice.

Olaf

PS: Barry forgot to cc you in his reply. I am quoting his reply text so
you can read it.

[Barry O'Donovan, Donnerstag, 17. März 2005 13:25]

--
KDE Accessibility Project