List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: wiki.kde.org structure?
From:       luci <luci () ground ! cz>
Date:       2005-03-13 12:58:17

hi,

Christoph Cullmann napsal(a):
> hi,
> is that my personal expression or is wiki.kde.org's navigation is a mess?

depends what you mean by "navigation" or how you imagine it should be made. imho
there's none site navigation yet.

> I not even find without searching the kde colors page, could somebody try to
> clean that up a bit navigation wise? not sure if any user will find his way
> through that much stuff,  even alone that the left side navigation is that
> much overful with login box, online users, pool. e.g. that the wiki section
> with the pseudo nav is below my browser win on 1280x1024 is evil.

it depends on the wiki page creators where or how they provide the link to their
page. using the search wiki page name is the fastest way.
cleaning the left column is on my todo list (login will be placed in up right
corner as a link only to login screen). but now i'm on the process of making
your new kde.org theme adaptation for KDE Wiki.

> ;) btw., thx for the work to provide the wiki, this is real cool, but
> navigation wise, this is really far behind any normal media wiki page or
> whatever, is this fixable using tikiwiki?

i believe so ;)

luci