List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: private wiki access
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-03 9:36:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Navindra Umanee, Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 05:02]
> Your words do not make Steve's rudeness and lack of respect any more
> acceptable to me, whether on a public list or not.

I know. I didn't want to defend him.

> I understand you have sensibilities to strong language, and I'm sorry
> I hurt them.

No problem. I didn't say that you have done anything wrong.

I just wanted to say that I don't know the mails on the dot editor list,
and that I am not interested in being the judge here.

> I at least hope that a message is getting through.

Yes, I think so.

> I don't care for sly or subtle insults mingled with orders.  If you want
> to play a game of insults, then that's all you get back.

No, I never wanted to play a game of insults. :-)

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project