List:       kde-www
Subject:    private wiki access
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2005-03-02 2:51:11

Hi,

We are working on finding alternative hosting for the wiki and have a
couple of leads so far.  Luci will be sending a mail and probably will
be posting a request on the dot when he gets to it.

If you know of any hosting offers already, let us know.

In the meantime if you need private access to the wiki, please drop me
an email.

Thanks,
Navin.