List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Stop it!
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-03-01 19:14:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 28 February 2005 22:35, Stephan Binner wrote:
> It's not just about a single breakage. It seems to me single persons just
> do something spontaneously currently leaving others no possibility to
> comment or participate (I don't think that's subjective, Rainer complained
> also about).
perhaps you are right here, was bit fast, but didn't change much of the layout
at all beside some header/footer tweakings and colors, but k, will calm down

(sidenote: if Rainer cares at all, perhaps he should write some mails to this
list somewhen, I acknoledge that the last changes were a bit of rushed, but
there is still only one non-cullmann reply to the "design comments? changes?"
mail I send 2 days ago, not showing that much interest)

> Also keep in mind that there is a difference between changing a color in a
> draft of a design document in the wiki or changing icons/colors in a devel
> version and changing webpages being in real use (even at time of releases).
>
> It seems all to be done in a hurry now while the last design change had
> real testing and headers, footers, tables didn't change on life pages every
> day.
hmm, me doesn't view this as problematic, as long as the navigation is for the
user not borked, which was never the case, all important elements have stayed
in place, but like above, me won't change anything in next time without
previous mail with patch to kde-www

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team