List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kde.org design online
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-25 13:28:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Christoph Cullmann, Freitag, 25. Februar 2005 13:42]
> this title text is no specified to be xx pixel high instead of pt, yes,
> I know, pixel precise layouting fonts shouldn't be done, but this is
> only for the header text, which is BIG, and should fit to the logo and
> bar, I think this is better than using icon with text inside ;)

The problem is that it still looks as ugly as before if your default
browser font size is 12 points or bigger. Either we should make all font
sizes in the header absolute, or we should stop using absolute sizes
there.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project