List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: New kde.org Design
From:       Olaf Schmidt <ojschmidt () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-24 12:12:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Christoph Cullmann, Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005 12:43]
> it is simple to allow again other logos, but they would need to be
> 64x64, therefor atm disabled this as only 2 pages seems to have their
> own versions of the current logo, now that we have text there, at least
> easy to add your site title (and accessible ;)

Yes, it is definitely an improvement that the text isn't part of the logo
any longer. We never really created logos for the subdomains, because the
current logo doesn't allow to be easily changed, so there is no loss in
removing it.

> the alternative styles will all die, our page should have a default
> look, no need to allow custom ones, beside your ones needed for
> accessibility, I guess.

Yes, I agree.

Olaf

--