List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Re: New kde.org Design
From:       "Christoph Cullmann" <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-02-24 8:36:18

<zitiere wer="Christoph Cullmann">

> <zitiere wer="Stephan Binner">

>>> If they were blue they would look too much like links.
> after some input on #kde-artists channel tried this instead of the blue,
> have no probs with other ideas, like again blue or whatever
>

>> OK, why must we have "corporate-colored links"?
> true, the hardcoded colors for a should be removed, they are in the
> current
> style, too, btw., just had replaced old with new colors there, but guess
> using
> browser defaults is more sane
btw., the more important part of the new stuff is the new header itself,
the colors will not be final, I will try to come up with better ones (and
accept any feedback, as long as we can stay at least consistent with
about, documentation and backgrounds, logos we use for the next release).
Users
using kde and going to the page should stay in some common design world ;)

Does anybody has serious concernes of using it as base for improvement?
will work out the issues raised, thought, but don't want waste time
improving stuff not used. IMHO I think this looks still much better than
the current one, more cleaned up. (subpages look much better, too, with
the new logo, and text)

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team