List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: New kde.org Design
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jbainbridge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-24 1:32:23

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:25:32 -0500, Navindra Umanee
<navindra@cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:

> Why is KDE art moving in a monochrome direction?  Everything is blue!
>
> I like blue fine, but I think we should be using more colours than
> just shades of one in general.

Yeah the new logo isn't really web friendly especially with the
current color scheme, I think we need to experiment with like yellow &
orange for the menu headers and the shading behind the menu's to add a
splash of colour to the default colour scheme.

There is just too much blue everywhere now. :)

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org