List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kde.sw.com.sg
From:       invite () kwbrowse ! com
Date:       2005-02-23 17:41:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I checked your website and I would like to link to it. My website is KwBrowse.com and \
it represents a network of keywords and concepts as they logically relate to each \
other, on various topics. Under each keyword I list relevant websites and resources.

I am considering listing your website under related categories in my site. Also, \
whenever visitors come from your site to KwBrowse.com, a chart containg the top 20 \
relevant keywords to your website will be added, personalizing the display.

http://www.KwBrowse.com/.

If you want to add Kde.sw.com.sg to KwBrowse.com, please use \
http://www.kwbrowse.com/add.cgi link. If you add your site, you will be supplied with \
an account, so you can log in and edit and delete your links.

The personalization system works by interpreting the http-referrer field so any plain \
html link to my website will trigger your specific keyword chart. If you consider \
KwBrowse.com to be useful, please reciprocate my link. This is my html link code, \
provided for your convenience:
--CUT--

Kde.sw.com.sg</a>

--CUT--