List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Environment Variables Link Broken?
From:       David Reese <horusfalcon () charter ! net>
Date:       2005-01-30 3:26:52

Greetings, Webmaster,

I was on the following page:

http://www.kde.org/areas/sysadmin/

when I attempted to follow the link:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=Environment+Variables

to get a closer look at the environment variables which can affect KDE's
behavior.
The browser promptly returned a 404 error, so I thought I would notify
you of it.

I am using Fedora Core 2 on an Intel PIII machine with Mozilla
(Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107
Firefox/1.0)
as my browser.

Sorry to bear the bad news, but maybe it's on my end?  If so, please advise.
I hope I have included enough information.  If not, feel free to ask for
more.

All The Best,
David Reese
/horusfalcon@charter.net/