List:       kde-www
Subject:    kspread template failure
From:       Michael Soibelman <soibelman () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2005-01-17 18:08:24

First,
let me apologize for not looking at the bug list....:~(

I've tried the menu plan template for a few versions now and it always
'k'rashes kspread.  I thought this would be a good example to get my mother
more interested in using her computer..I'm sure you're all aware of this by
now so I just wanted to say thanks, as I'm sure this will be fixed soon...

Im think there are a couple of other templates that cause crashes so I'll look
forward to those working as well.

Again, thanks for the hard work you're all doing.  Have a good day.

Michael Soibelman
soibelman@sbcglobal.net`