List:       kde-www
Subject:    Regional Contact for Ireland
From:       "Barry O'Donovan" <barry.odonovan () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-10-29 15:36:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

To whom it may concern,

I notice that you have no official press contact for Ireland (North or
South/Republic) and I would like to volunteer myself for this job.

I am a long time KDE user and advocate and would like to help out in any
way that I can. Although I'd prefer to get my hands dirty and help out
with development, the reality of the situation is that my time is a bit
too limited at the moment for this.

I currently run the kde-linux mailing list and you can find out more
about me at http://www.barryodonovan.com/

I am (or so I like to believe!) a good writer and public speaker and
would be happy to further promote KDE in Ireland if given this
position.

If accepted, the details you will require are:

Country(s): Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(that's the official names you can also use:
 - Ireland - North and South
 - Ireland (the island of)
 - Ireland
or if you wish to bung Northern Ireland in with the UK you can but I
believe that a unified contact for the island is a better proposition).

Name: Barry O'Donovan
Address: 13 Hollywood Drive, Goatstown, Dublin 14, Ireland
Phone: +353 86 2891589
And the alias you'd need is: info-ie@kde.org

Kind regards,
Barry O'Donovan