List:       kde-www
Subject:    arts 1.3.0 (kde 3.3) link problem
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2004-08-28 3:23:52

(could not find the email address of the arts maintainer)

I'm am attempting to build kde 3.3.
When I run the arts 1.3.0 configure file,
I get a warning message that I may
have to set LDFLAGS=pthread
in order to compile arts.

When I attempt to make arts,
the link fails with lots of undefined pthread
functions. Where do I modify the arts Make file
(or what argument do I use with configure)
so that the link succeeds (I've tried several
modifications, but none have worked). I have
not gotten an answer to this question from
the kde-nonlinux mailing list.

Thanks,
Dave Feustel 260-422-5330