List:       kde-www
Subject:    cvsup mirrors
From:       Stephen Leaf <smileaf () ryalth ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 2:39:27

sorry if this isn't the place to do this.. but would there be a chance you
could add a section that said the path to the kde source for the mirrors?

$ cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@kde.pandmservices.com:2401/home/kde
CVS password:
/home/kde: no such repository

I'm using the example on the main cvsup page just modified the ip part.
for the americas it also might be nice to have the state they are in as well.
but with only 2 entries it doesn't make too much of a difference.. but might
be nice for later ;)

cvsup.firepipe.net gave me a connection refused too. not sure if they are just
down temporarily or this is an old entry.

Thanks,
    Stephen