List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: No Suse 8.1 Koffice Version
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-04-20 19:23:57

On Monday 19 April 2004 22:03, Joerg Spiegelberg wrote:
> Dear Webmaster
>
> i'am trying to download the koffice version 1.3. for the Suse 8.1
> Distribution. But in the directorie where it sould be i can't find it. It
> is available vor version 8.0 and for 8.2. im sorry but they both dont work
> on my system.
>
> Could you help me ?

I am sorry. As a rule, KDE only releases source code.

If nobody has contibuted binary packages for KOffice 1.3, there is very little
that we could do. (It seems that there is not even KDE 3.1.5 or KDE 3.2.0
packages for SuSE 8.1, so nothing on which KOffice 1.3 could have been built
on.)

> thanl's Jörg Spiegelberg

Have a nice day!