List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: wiki
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-03-29 17:06:31

Hi,

> Within one and a half day? I wouldn't worry already.

as I said, these issues have been already addressed by other people.

> > 1) Is Luci alone to manage the wiki or is there someone else helping?
>
> Christian Mueller has afaik admin rights in the wiki interface.

ok, what does he think of all my points?

> > 4) issue #3: in konqueror you cannot modify a webpage, it does not want
> > to be saved. You have to edit a wiki page in Mozilla or Opera.
>
> That's wrong. I have no problem editing pages with Konqueror. Allow
> cookies.
I have cookies enabled. At least 2 other people have had this problem.
Please see
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-quality/2004-March/000412.html

I am not being negative here, I am just voicing other people concerns.
If you think this is not valid, just tell me. Your answer is just dismissive
and makes me look like I say false things.

annma