List:       kde-www
Subject:    events.kde.org is broken
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-26 21:28:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[My messages to webmaster@events.kde.org were rejected (Relay access
denied). Therefore I'm sending this message here.]

Hi,

I noticed that events.kde.org is broken. On any page I get the following
warnings (followed by the web page):

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/areas/events/index.php on line 5

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/areas/events/index.php on line 6

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/header.inc on line 2

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 14

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 15

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 16

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 17

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 18

 Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory
in /home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/functions.inc on line 19

 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/cvs/www/areas/events/index.php:5) in /
home/www/cvs/www/media/includes/header.inc on line 58

Regards,
Ingo