List:       kde-www
Subject:    cvs mirror
From:       James Green <jkg () jimbo ! org ! uk>
Date:       2004-03-20 2:26:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I might be in a position to offer to run a kde cvsup mirror, possibly.
As I couldn't reach the only UK mirror listed, I figure you might be
interested.

What I'd need to know, though, is approximately how much bandwidth the
average kde cvs mirror uses, over the course of (say) a month. Do you
have any approximate figures? If not, is there anyone you could suggest
I contact who might?

Thanks,

James.
--=20
jkg@jimbo.org.uk | http://www.jimbo.org.uk/~jkg/ | PGP key ID 81AE1FF
Patch griefs with proverbs.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"