List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Primary mirror in Poland
From:       Tomasz Grabowski <cadence () rubycon ! man ! szczecin ! pl>
Date:       2004-03-16 7:41:34

> > I set up an mirror of the whole master.kde.org/pub/kde/
>
> There must be something wrong, since all your directories are empty.

Yes, indeed. I think I made a mistake because I read on your site that the
whole mirror is 20 GB big. I did "du" on my "kde" directory and it was 20
GB big, so I decided that I will write to you about this mirror. Right now
I can see that it is 33 GB big, and it is still downloading stuff.
So, can you tell me how big is actual KDE respository?
I'm downloading everything from master.kde.org/pub/kde

--
Tomasz Grabowski
Technical University of Szczecin,	    +48 (91)4494234