List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: Bug for Khacc
From:       Christian Mueller <cmueller () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-03-10 23:47:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 10. März 2004 14:08 schrieb Paul Pathiakis:
> Hi,
>
> 	could you please forward this or tell me who to forward it to?
>
> 	Khacc was relegated to a lost&found menu item when I upgraded from 3.1.4 to
> 3.2.0 on FreeBSD 5.2.x.
> 	Khacc is not supported by the bug tracking system so I couldn't log it.
> 	There should be a finance menu item for Khacc, SQL Server, GnuCash, etc
>
> 	Thank you,
>
> 	Paul Pathiakis

This project does not seem to be hosted in the KDE CVS
so it's not surprising for me that it's not listed in
the KDE bugtracking system.

Google gave me the following:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qhacc

You could contact the author there, but I'm not sure
that this "relegation to a lost&found menu item"
(not exactly sure what that means) isn't the doing
of the person who maintains your port.

HTH,
Christian.