List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: KDE mirror in India
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-20 20:55:13

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 17:29, Prithviraj wrote:
>   IIT Bombay ftp server(ftp.iitb.ac.in) keeps the copies of latest
> releases of linux distributions together with releases of KDE and GNOME.
> You could contact them at ftp@iitb.ac.in for further info. I thought that
> since there is no mirror in India for KDE, IIT Bombay ftp server might
> serve the purpose.

Hi,

we're interested in listing you as KDE mirror in india,but I cannot connect to
ftp.iitb.ac.in. can you add 131.246.103.200 as exception ? we need to connect
to see if the mirror is up to date and functioning properly, otherwise the
mirror will get automatically removed from the list again.

Thanks in advance,

Dirk