List:       kde-www
Subject:    kde homepage applications list
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-19 14:06:08

Hi guys --

First I'm glad to see that we have an apps feed back on kde.org -- thanks to
all of the guys who put in the work to get that in place.

The only thing that I think is a little goofy at this point is the app
descriptions on the home page -- it seems to make things fairly crowded.
Would it not be better to leave those on the linked page?

(Please CC me on responses and sorry if this has already been hashed over.)

Cheers,

-Scott

--
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe.
--Frank Zappa