List:       kde-www
Subject:    The type of the KDE web server
From:       Zhao Li <lizhao () engr ! smu ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-15 17:36:52

Dear Webmaster,

Our research group is doing research on Web Service and Open Source
, and using some open source information from the www.kde.org. However,
we can not find out online what kind of web server used for the website
www.kde.org.

Could you please give us the information about that. Many thanks.

For more information about our research group, please visit the website
(http://engr.smu.edu/~tian).

Regards,

Zhao Li 01/15/2004
Computer Science and Engineering Department
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Southern Methodist University
Dallas,Texas,US 75275
Office:#317,SIC(Science Information Center)
Tel:214-768-2005(O)