And even for the USA, it is still so: http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/print/mk.html (just to tell that it is not a EU "problem".) Have a nice day! On Thursday 15 January 2004 11:26, Nikola Vanevski wrote: > Hi, > (...) > In the text which identifies the location of the connected user ("You're > apparently located in ...." text) you incorrectly refer to Macedonia as > "The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia". The correct, constitutional > name of my country is Republic of Macedonia (i.e.we are not "Former"). > For an example of how much this can be insulting for a Macedonian > citizen, try thinking of USA referred to as "The Former UK Colony of > America". With this I do not want to insult anybody, just to provide an > example of how such referral can influence the national feelings of a > Macedonian citizen. I would appreciate if you changed your database so > that it contains the correct name - Republic of Macedonia - and thank > you in advance. I apologize for not pointing this out earlier, but this > is the first time I have seen it on your site (I usually do not download > directly from KDE servers). > (...) _______________________________________________ kde-www mailing list kde-www@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-www