List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: www/media/includes
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-01-13 21:18:21

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 21:21, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

> CVS commit by ojschmidt:
> Split community section into projects and community as they are not really

i18n.kde.org is already listed in left menu bar as "Translation, Documenta-
tion". Shouldn't it be removed there? One could argue that they are not seen
as developers if not listed in the "Develop" section but so aren't artists
and accessibility/usability staff now.

And why did you move "Applications" to be the last? I suspect you wanted to
have "Accessibility" as far at the top as possible (yeah, I also recently a
dumb comment stating accessibility would have a low priority for KDE because
it's listed near the end after kde-look.org in this menu bar). But IMO the
order should be "News, Applications, Community, KDE Projects" because that
is the order most users care about (sorry to KDE women and FreeBSD users :).

Bye,
   Steve