List:       kde-www
Subject:    KDE Usability Team website
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2003-12-30 18:44:23

Hi,

Currently I am writing a guide for non developers to make contributing to KDE
easy. The guide is relatively extensive, and I would like to have some
opinions about how to post it. To know the main idea, please see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=107191268711860.

There are two main possibilities: an address like quality.kde.org, and the
website and guides below, or something like www.kde.org/quality. Another
possibility would be hosting it outside, but that would mean the project was
rejected as past of the KDE project.

I already have some raw material with only basic HTML formating, as I didn't
split it yet in multiple pages.

What do you think? Is there any technical issue I am not currently seeing? I
am obviously willing to maintain the pages and links for the foreseeable
future, but I may need help implementing it.

Please CC me as I am not subscribed.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz