List:       kde-www
Subject:    Question on website testing...
From:       cies <cies () showroommama ! nl>
Date:       2003-12-30 1:24:15

Hi,

I'm Cies and I'm willing to get involved with the maintainance on the
kontact.kde.org website.

I have made a website which can be put on CVS but i have one problem... I did
checked cauz i dont like to setup apache+php for this. I did hacked with some
HTML code to make it show so i know it is 'quite' working...

see it here:  http://kturtle.sourceforge.net/bigstuff/kontact.tbz2

Generally I have a few question concerning the website and the uploading of
it:

- With what time intervals will the kde websites be updated by the CVS
versions?

- Is there a temp-test spot i can use (like:
temptestdontlinktothisurl.kde.org)

- Do you all dislike me know for not willing to setup php+apache?

Af anyone would like to help me with uploading (i dont want to mess with the
CVS) he/she is more than welcome! But dont commit it to cvs when i dont know.

Thanks for reading,
I hope you'll reply :-)

cies