List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: apps.kde.com replacement
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2003-12-22 18:09:42

Hi,

The site just needs a co-location sponsor (space and bandwidth) and it will be
back up.  Indeed if the bandwidth allotment is sufficient all the binary
packages can be made freely available (or alternatively, if the bandwith is
completely paid for for the website, the binary packages can be mirrored
throughout the KDE mirroring system).

In any event I am working on a temporary page for appsy to request such
assistance and plan to publish a dot story (if the dot accepts it) requesting
support today or early tomorrow.

Ciao,

Dre