List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: kde.org Web pages idea
From:       Neil Williams <neil () metamedia ! uk ! com>
Date:       2003-12-16 20:48:34

Dirk Mueller wrote:

>>My idea is to develop pages dedicated to using KDE with non KDE but open
>>source applications (e.g. Open Office and Mozilla). There seems to be
>>alot of interest in the forums but no *proper* Web pages for this topic.
>>

>Yes, there is indeed a lot of interest. Just so far nobody was willing to
>write/maintain them. So you're very welcome .

Hi

I've now subscribed to kde-www@kde.org - I will try to be actively
involved in the list and learn how www.kde.org is maintained.

Regarding my Web pages idea I will go ahead with collecting content and
prototyping. I aim to have some pages ready for perusal in January.

Best Regards

Neil

--
Dr Neil Williams