List:       kde-www
Subject:    RE: Strange line-spacing
From:       Jason Bainbridge <>
Date:       2003-12-16 12:55:21

At a guess I'd say MSIE is using the padding set in the HTML:

But in Konqueror/Mozilla it is using the CSS instead:

table, td, th {
font-family: sans-serif;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
text-align: left;
}

I've got SQL on the brain at the moment so I can't remember which is the
correct one but as an experiment try changing the CSS to see if that fixes
it, if it does then create a new class or use an existing onein the CSS to
get the desired effect.

Regards,
Jason